1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Seems a little high. My 92 has only 3k more miles, and paid less than half. Granted that is bigger tires, more modifications etc...they shouldn't be expecting to get money out of that. You hardly ever make what you put in.

·
Registered
178 Posts
too much money

·
Registered
262 Posts
There's a lifted black 4x4 XLT here in Las Vegas I'm not sure of the tires, but it is selling for 3000. Way over priced

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The price is high, but it depends on the truck in my opinion. If it's clean, no rust (underneeth also), good paint, hasn't been wrecked, it drives and rides good, nice lift kit, the truck looks to have been nicely built. And the drivetrain it tight and sounds good, without leaks, 4x4 works.
I've enjoyed building my Bronco, 3 1/2 yrs. in the making. The question is do you want to build your Bronco or buy someone elses. I don't believe you can go out and buy a nice Bronco and build it like that Bronco for the money. If you have to pay someone to do the modifications, it will cost you. In my opinion I would buy the Bronco if it's NICE and you don't want to build it.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
imo, there are a ton of bko's for sale right now (just look at the ones on this board if you doubt that) and they aren't selling for anywhere near that price...if you've got cash and you don't need financing, i'd look somewhere else. if you need financing, it's kind of hard if the dealer is willing to finance that rig for you, he's probably not willing to negotiate it that much.

good luck.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
its a 5.0 (N in vin #, Not H for 351)

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
my truck was the same price as that one after financing... its stock height, but its has a perfect interior, and everythign worked when i bought it...
ace

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
I bought mine for 1500 she is'nt the prettiest but she is solid and the motor is strong and 4X4 works like a champ.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
5k tops... and thats if you REALLLY want it..

·
Registered
566 Posts
I agree! I wouldn't pay more then $5,000 for it. This beast better be mint, with brand new tires, a solid axle better be in the front too for the price he's asking! I gotta admit though it looks AWESOME! I'd trade mine with $2,000 for it. I like the no rust! Also is that Bushwacker Cut-outs I see on it or is that just fender flares? If thier Cut-outs they look good and i'm gunna be getting them soon!

Bottom doller work this dealer down to $5,000 then its a awesome deal. You pay more then not worth it for my opinion. Looks sweet though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts