Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. My name is Joe, I have a 1991 FSB with a 4.9L and automaitic. It currently has a 3" body lift that it came with on 32's with stock rims. I purchased a used set if 15x12 rims and 35x12.5x15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires, although I have not installed them yet. I want to paint the rims flat black before I install them. I origionally purchased the Bronco from my cousin for dirt cheap almost two years ago. That's when I first became a member of FSB Forums. I made the mistake of selling it for a considerable profit not too long after I bought it. I realized that it was a huge mistake. Last month, while searching Craigslist for another Bronco, I noticed a Bronco similar to the one I owned before with the exception of the color. This one was primer gray. I contacted the seller and soon realized it was the Bronco I owned before! I had to buy it even though it was in much worse condition than when i owned it. That's why I say I'm new but not new. I'm not new but I have very little experience being a Bronco owner. I can say that by reading the threads, I am learning alot. Thank you for the valuable information you genorously share with the rest of us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts