Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i moved up here to montana and i love it. i'm just working to much! i am a dental technician that really needs some good help. if any of you are dental techs, or you know someone that would like a good job, send them my way. i am on the south shore of flathead lake with tons of recreational activities around. i need one more person and then all of us could work four ten hour days and play around with a 3 day weekend. i need a waxer/finisher with good full contour waxing skills. also would help design anterior bridges and some implant work. i promise it will be great pay and health insurance and bonuses available. send me a PM and i'll tell you where to fax a resume. thanks, aaron.:beer

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
hey guys, i moved up here to montana and i love it. i'm just working to much! i am a dental technician that really needs some good help. if any of you are dental techs, or you know someone that would like a good job, send them my way. i am on the south shore of flathead lake with tons of recreational activities around. i need one more person and then all of us could work four ten hour days and play around with a 3 day weekend. i need a waxer/finisher with good full contour waxing skills. also would help design anterior bridges and some implant work. i promise it will be great pay and health insurance and bonuses available. send me a PM and i'll tell you where to fax a resume. thanks, aaron.:beer
Sounds good. post up pics of your area, maybe that would be enticement, though I know of no dental techs on this board. As substitute for formal dental training, hows about someone that can absolutely wax and buff the paint on a Bronco to a sparkling shine, that flosses at least 1x a day, and has zero implant work but can weld like a mutha, and extract the nastiest stuck bolt?????:beer;):toothless

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry shadowfax, i need someone with experience that can jump right in and help with production. no dental tech experience would hurt production and i have thought about training someone, but i'm to buisy. the main reason i posted this is if anyone has a friend that is a dental tech., they could tell them of a great opportunity in NW Montana. ;) and we could work on our broncos on the weekend!:beer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts