Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the no one is talking about the pending Impeachment of the President? Is it because nobody cares or everybody knows it is a complete farce? No matter which side you are on, everyone should be disturbed about abuse of political powers or purely political reasons...

·
Registered
1986 Ford Bronco, 351w with edelbrock aluminum top end and holly 600.
2,333 Posts
That’s exactly why he is President and who better to fight this than him. The whole thing that the scum bag dems have been doing - showing their true colors due to Trump’s no BS approach - makes my head want to explode.

They will fail again just like everything else they do does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Yes, the Country being stronger than ever under R leadership would surely be disturbing to a lib/dem.

I’m assuming that’s what you were referring to from your comment.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,395 Posts
This isn't an impeachment, it's a coup attempt... U can't announce in 2017 that the impeachment plan is underway when the man hasn't even done anything impeachable... But the left sure has.. violations of the Logan act, violations of their oath, not just to their constituents but to the Constitution, violations of several national securities acts, multiple counts of libel and slander, not to mention the propaganda rule (that obama conveniently rescinded his last term in office). They're deluded into thinking they're leaders instead of Representatives because they've spent a lifetime in politics getting rich off their own corruption with insider trading & quid pro quo legislation with lobbyists and big business blood money... They want all the power with none of the responsibility and that just isn't how it works...
This isn't any kind of a legal or constitutional impeachment, not even close... And I still cant figure out why the right isn't raising holy hell about this kangaroo court coup... I guess the left hates winning, hate seeing America strong, it's people thriving, and respected on the world stage again that they feel so compelled to attack the man responsible and the 63 million Americans that voted him into office. I am beyond astounded...

·
Registered
589 Posts
A complete farce, and I expect to see the Dems and any Rhinos pay dearly in Nov 2020.

The left, the Rhinos, and the so-called “deep state” scum hate Donald Trump’s guts because he is exposing them for what they are..... enemies of this great country.

Remember the movie “Mars Attacks”? Where the yodeling cowboy’s music would make the Martian’s heads explode? That is what I think of every time President Trump scores another win.

I hope to see the Democrat party (as it is today) sent to the ash heap of history.

MAGA/KAG!!!!!!

President Trump is playing multi-dimensional chess while the Libtards are playing......( I almost said “with themselves”...... but rather than that....) checkers.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,895 Posts
Remember the movie “Mars Attacks”? Where the yodeling cowboy’s music would make the Martian’s heads explode? That is what I think of every time President Trump scores another win.
Makes you wonder what a head looks like right before it explodes... I suppose it gets sort of round, the skin gets tight & shiny looking, and the eyes start to bug out...

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
A complete farce, and I expect to see the Dems and any Rhinos pay dearly in Nov 2020.
not if they've mastered the art of the steal by then... Over 3 million illegal votes in 2016... Can't wait to see what happens in 2020 ?

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
So disturbing on so many levels...
@whitedragon just so I’m clear (because I still am not) are you referring to the impeachment or our comments about the impeachment?

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,406 Posts
@whitedragon just so I’m clear (because I still am not) are you referring to the impeachment or our comments about the impeachment?

@biggum -
the Impeachment,, the Process,,
and how we as a Nation got to this point.

As far as the comments, just listening to other peoples opinions.
(you'll know when i'm looking for a scrap.)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Honestly yalls voter registration is a joke, I am NOT a us citizen yet somehow get registered to vote? I never even applied for the damn thing it just showed up in the mail...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's Mississippi state voter registration laws at work there @canuckistan97 . Not a "y'all's" thing. If u have state drivers license is likely why u were sent a voter registration.
https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_in_Mississippi

Also there is no federal regulation (and there won't ever be one because of state sovereignty) mandating States can't allow illegals to vote in local elections. However "Under 18 USC § 611, It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of president, vice president, presidential elector, member of the Senate, member of the House of Representatives.” A violation of this section can result in a fine with up to one year in prison"
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/416225-the-truth-about-illegal-voting

Right now there's something like 11 States that allow illegals to vote in state's elections ? just opening a big bag of crap allowing that if u ask me ?

·
Registered
582 Posts
That's Mississippi state voter registration laws at work there @canuckistan97 . Not a "y'all's" thing. If u have state drivers license is likely why u were sent a voter registration.
https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_in_Mississippi

Also there is no federal regulation (and there won't ever be one because of state sovereignty) mandating States can't allow illegals to vote in local elections. However "Under 18 USC § 611, It shall be unlawful for any alien to vote in any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing a candidate for the office of president, vice president, presidential elector, member of the Senate, member of the House of Representatives.” A violation of this section can result in a fine with up to one year in prison"
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/416225-the-truth-about-illegal-voting

Right now there's something like 11 States that allow illegals to vote in state's elections just opening a big bag of crap allowing that if u ask me
Directly from that website you linked "Automatic registration
Mississippi does not practice automatic voter registration." I don't have a us drivers license just a conceal carry card that says in big red letters "NON-US CITIZEN" so yeah not sure why I ever received a voter registration but if its happening in Mississippi it's happening in blue states for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Yes I'm aware it's not motor voter state which is automatic registration when u get a license (which is kinda why i said it was mailed to u). What Mississippi likely does is once someone gets a license they go on a mailing list to get a registration... Or maybe because of ur gun permit... Established a residence, signed a lease, registered for citizenship... God only knows how u got on the list... But ur right @canuckistan97 if it's that easy in Mississippi it's epidemic in blue states.

1 - 20 of 251 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.