Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this the other day.The lady that had it died.It was her husbands,he died a couple of years ago.Their kids had no interest.$1500.00.20ft,Merc 25hp.(Won't be fast,but it will be fun)According to the guy that owns the marina where I kept my other boat,she bought it from him,had it serviced every year by him and runs great.Find out this week ,he's dropping it in the water Tuesday.If it runs like he says.......done deal.:thumbup

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Excellent buy.Now you got your own private island.On a lazy day go upwind a few miles,kill the pusher and let the breeze blow you home.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bust out another thousand
been there ,done that.Hopefully this one will be a little easier on my kids inheritance.........:haha

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Or a hole in the water to throw money into.

My girlfriends parents have a boat and another in their marina is named "Monetary Lapse Of Judgement", always makes me smile.

But hell yes, definitely a good buy. Still wish I had the one my grandparents used to have, good times

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
Hmm... a boat. My impulse purchase today was a six-pack of beer. :duh

·
Registered
228 Posts
When I think of impulse purchases, it's usually stuff like guns, electronics, or tools. (or beer :beer)

Nice find though, that looks like it'll be a lot of fun! :thumbup

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,787 Posts
Looks like you found a sweet deal there digger, I am like you as far as the impulse buyer crap goes. I f I come across something I want and want it I usualy just go for it.

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
If it flys floats or fuks, rent it :thumbup

looks sweet though, be alot of fun on lakes on a lazy day

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
You'll hate that hard top. Start saving for a soft Bimini. And a 25hp....well...at least its a Mercury. Good luck with it, you'll enjoy it for 2 summers and be ready to upgrade.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,736 Posts
Needs a pair of big blocks. :D Nice find, man.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You'll hate that hard top. Start saving for a soft Bimini. And a 25hp....well...at least its a Mercury. Good luck with it, you'll enjoy it for 2 summers and be ready to upgrade.
Nope,Actually this is my down grade.Down from a 26 ft. deck boat with a two hundred hp Yamaha.$250.00 a day pulling tubers.Kids are older ,lost interest.The other boat was our toy.......this is my toy!:rockon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts