Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
its been a while since Ive been on the site, so I thought Id come back with a bang. I bought a house in Canyon Country about a month ago. Have been working my ass off making it my own, and it has definitely paid off. Im on a little more than a half acre, with the perfect area to build myself a shop. Im considering around 800 sf, with a lift so that I can do whatever is needed.

Still one problem though, my bronco is still in Pomona, not sure when it can be picked up, but last I heard it was almost ready.

So from there, I am looking for people who want to hang out, drink some beers, work on some trucks and so on.

:beer :rockon

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
if you didnt move so far away. i would love to hang out and get drunk............:beer
glad to hear it all worked out.... find out the wheeling spots and set up a meet and greet........:rockon
i hear the same thing bronco is almost done.........:thumbup

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Saw your truck at "THE SHOP", Marc, engine was buttoned up, looked good. The wife and I are going to head up to Castaic (sp?) Lake one of these weekends, would be cool to stop by if you are on the way.

Jose, if you head up there, take the 405, my shop is not far off that and the 10, you can pick up that tire carrier if you still need it. Unless I see you before then.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Not too far from me here in Palmdale, too bad the little one keeps me tied up most times now. New baby + new job = no time.
When the bronco comes home there is always Rhowers and if there is still mud Littlerock is a half hour away up the 14.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats up mark? Im so down to go over there. I have been wanting to wheel in gorman, hungry valley. Im sure ill be ready by the time you get your truck back.
I want to wheel gorman too, and take the quads out for some fun at the same time. You gotta come check out the house, bring the wife, and the kids, got the pool and plenty of beer :D

Saw your truck at "THE SHOP", Marc, engine was buttoned up, looked good. The wife and I are going to head up to Castaic (sp?) Lake one of these weekends, would be cool to stop by if you are on the way.

Jose, if you head up there, take the 405, my shop is not far off that and the 10, you can pick up that tire carrier if you still need it. Unless I see you before then.
Im glad the truck is gettin done, havent heard from Ed in a while, Im hoping to go get it soon. If you are in the area, then you are more than welcome to stop by. Castaic lake is only about 15-20 minutes away, depending on traffic.

Not too far from me here in Palmdale, too bad the little one keeps me tied up most times now. New baby + new job = no time.
When the bronco comes home there is always Rhowers and if there is still mud Littlerock is a half hour away up the 14.
I hear ya, although I have no kids, I grew up in Palmdale, off R-8 and 20th. I had no idea Littlerock had mud that was "playable"

When you get a few free minutes Id love to meet up, and chat, I still have plans for the Bronco, but need some expert advice

Cool.. Im about 15 minutes from you.
Where at? We should get together, do a little meet n greet

you already know im down!!
I know :beer

Chris, aka 90beater lives out your way.

Sure, but the beater hasn't left the driveway in years.:twak:beer
:toothless

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
I hear ya, although I have no kids, I grew up in Palmdale, off R-8 and 20th. I had no idea Littlerock had mud that was "playable"

When you get a few free minutes Id love to meet up, and chat, I still have plans for the Bronco, but need some expert advice

Funny I'm near R-12 and 20th East. I'm by no means an expert, but I'll hand out free advice all day if ya like.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Marc your bronco is never going to be at your house.. :haha

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Marc your bronco is never going to be at your house.. :haha
word on the street is come pick up...........:beer
vic, how is truck coming along?

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
word on the street is come pick up...........:beer

I call bs. :histerica

vic, how is truck coming along?
Pretty good.. Should be completely parted out in the next few days.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts