Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, shout it out... If your here or close, lemme know!

Id like to see some of us have a meet, not a trail ride. Just a meet.

Theres a joint in Salem called "Fast Freddies", food sux, but its become a *major* hangout for gear heads. I think every Friday nite, theres like all the hot cars and trucks parked out for everyone to check out, almost like a freggin car show!!

If we can get 2 or 3 big Broncos parked together, it would be pretty kewl!

Anyone interested, PM me or e-mail me! Im thinking after the weather gets warm for sure!

Cheers,
Andrew
Roanoke, VA

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
well, i'm in salem and Bill should be along soon, he is in Blacksburg and suggested long ago a meet at fast freddies, i'd like to do something in January maybe, go down the street to Macado's or Applebee's, have some brews, take some pics, that sort of thing, and since we are getting a few more members in VA, maybe a ride through "broad run" soon, over near new castle,, about 11 miles of road through the national forest, some "light to mild" wheeling for a few hours

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good to me! Broad Run is a pretty good trail, enough to get the rocker panels dirty! :) I wont have a trailer queen, but I wont be doing Uwharrie in THIS Bronco either.

Fast Freddies is where they all congragate, I vote we pitch camp there, but TOGETHER! Maybe we all have FSB stickers or something. I plan on bringing some tire ramps, put a right front & left rear up for a bit of show flex, though its pretty lame, looks good in the parking lot! ;)

Im thinking March or so, but Id be up to a Jan meet too!

Later,
Andrew

·
user title
2,211 Posts
dsotmoon said:
well, i'm in salem and Bill should be along soon, he is in Blacksburg and suggested long ago a meet at fast freddies...
HEY!! Joe knows Bill!! :thumbup :D

That's me...the one and only!

I'd be up for some light to mild wheeling...stuff for some pics and so on. I want to be careful with my '95...I can't afford to break anything as a college student - and it's my primary vehicle.

Time and place, and Tubby'll be there!
:beer
Bill

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
haha, i knew you'd be along, that scares me :toothless just got off the phone with Bucking Broncos, great gut to talk to, he's getting a motor put in his soon, it'd be good to get together, and dont worry Bill, mines a daily driver to, so no crazy wheeling right now :thumbup

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DAILY DRIVER!! HERE-HERE!!

Ive done all the advanced trail riding I care for, too old and tired to be doing repairs on the truck, and not to mention, this truck is too good a shape to bang up (Like I did my POS Chebby!) I put a big a$$ dent in my door at Uwharrie... Mama was totally THRILLED with that one. :banghead

Bill and I are talking a casual meet with the 3 of us I hope after my engine gets in! Im up for the Fast Freddys (Freddies?) one evening, 3 of us lined up... Joe, make sure you bring me a FSB sticker! ;)

Were talking some Craig County runs too! You know, the get the tires dirty runs! HAHA! That would be later, when the weather is warmer for sure IMHO.

Ill keep you guys updated, hope to post some pictures soon, dont wanna take my camera out in the snow!

Later,
Andrew
Bucking Broncos

·
user title
2,211 Posts
*sniff*
How come no one ever calls me?? :shrug

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey all, check out the thread " VA/NC meet and greet" let me know what you think!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts