Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Awhile back there were a couple Broncos in the junkyard up in Ball Ground that had hard tops.

And you can search www.junkyarddog.com for 'yards closer to you. I wouldn't use their part finder thing, I just use it to locate yards and get their number to call them myself.

That's in case nobody local has one.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
If I woulda known yesterday some guy offered me a free white one. It could be painted.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
i know you're in the atlanta area. but i can meet you at the state line for a little something extra (not much, but enough to make it worth my while)

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
i'd rather see it go to someone instead of cutting it up and junking it. transporting it might be a slight issue, and there is no trim or hardware to go with it. just the top

thats what it looks like. has stickers in the back corners, but those are easily removed

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dang that top looks good. I think that it will be alittle to much trouble for the both of us trying to transport and deal with such a good long drive. Let me check around the local junkyard and see what they got. If I don't find anything then I will get back in touch with you. but if you feel like you need to get rid of it then go ahead and do so. I really do appreciate all the help that you have given me thanks so much.:thumbup
Lou

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll drive to ocala for that top... its black right?

I have a red and black 94 that has a red top right now - the truck was just broken into yesterday and finding th efactory tinted glass for that is proving tough and or too expensive. I was wanting to find a black top replacement anyway. I will remove my top and drive down on a nice day and get it. I have friends in Keystone or Tampa I can visit in the same trip.

I'm windowless so let me know...

Bronco Lou - I'll give you my red one when I get back if you want it. missing the driversquarter window but ... I was thinking of popping out the other window and making a pseudo convertible.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
PaulyC said:
I'll drive to ocala for that top... its black right?

I have a red and black 94 that has a red top right now - the truck was just broken into yesterday and finding th efactory tinted glass for that is proving tough and or too expensive. I was wanting to find a black top replacement anyway. I will remove my top and drive down on a nice day and get it. I have friends in Keystone or Tampa I can visit in the same trip.

I'm windowless so let me know...
if you want it, its all yours. just come and get it. the pic of it is a few posts up in this thread

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am parting out a 78. I have a black top plus the motor trans (manual), axles, and so on. I am parting this out. I will trade some parts for a good carb for my other 78 (460)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was putting some parts out there, someone might be able to do somthing with. The axles motor and trans all work good. I was NOT trying to "hijack" the thead. Thanks, the "moron"

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
if you wanna put parts "out there", take it down to the buy/sell section. you must have a certain # of posts to make sure selling your wares isnt your only purpose. plugging your parted '78 in a 86-96 hardtop thread is NOT the place to do it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Ive got one in Bowling Green, KY going to the scrapyard this weekend, if you want it, its yours. Black from an 81 FSB.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have both piece`s of glass out of an 89eb and an 88eb I bought for parts with a tan top on it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts