Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Yep I live like 10 min away from the Fairgrounds I've got that Fri and Sat off.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Will be there for sure wouldn't it miss it for the world probably the only good that comes to indy

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Jcity what side of town do you hail from.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm originally from the southside but I live in frankfort now which is about 35 45 min north east of indy

·
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAATTT!!!!
2,976 Posts
I've been thinking about going. I'll do my best if I don't have to work that weekend.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Come on down, up, or over dependant on where your from.:histerica

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Soon I am finishing up my SAS and this coming up Saturday I am going to get my next donor truck that hopefuly has my tires, wheels, and diesel swap parts. Its just a matter of time lil' buddy.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yea I'm waitin for the rest of my tires to come in I think I'm goin to wait on the lift and regear the axles and install lockers then do my lift at christmas can't really go anywhere with out a good drive terrain

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Lets get it hooked up I have thread here on a meet and greet type deal I'd like to do that but nothing materialized last year so I'm hopeful this year.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sounds good to me yeah I have a wife an 2 kids so I'm always busy but we can figure something out I'd like to do the sad but cant find a donor or the extra cash wouldn't mind getting a NP 205

1 - 14 of 14 Posts