Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1984 bronco that unfortunately I need to get rid of otherwise it's just going to rot away. I'm stationed in Germany and I just got an assignment back to Korea. I'm coming back here after that, so I want be able to have my bronco for at least another 4 years. Anyway, I putting it on the market so somebody can put it to use and I was wondering what the price should be, I was thinking $4500.

I just put a new 6" bds suspension lift on it with new springs all the way around and extended radius arms and a new e12000lb mile marker winch. Also new 36" Iroks on it.

Here's the link for more pics and specs: http://www.supermotors.org/clubs/fullsizebronco/vehicles/registry/detail.php?id=4676&s=16763#content

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
Is the truck in Germany? Can't you leave it with a trusted family member or friend and have them drive it while you are gone? I would hate to sell it, if I were in your shoes.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's at my dad's house in Tennessee, they said it was way too big to bring over here. I would had to take all the lift off of it for the military to ship it. My dad has already been taking care of it for me for the past 2 years, but I'd rather see getting put to use instead of getting drove once or twice a month.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
if i had the money i would jump all over that

·
Registered
247 Posts
What kind of shape is the body and motor in? Could it be used for a daily driver for short distances?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bew8484 said:
What kind of shape is the body and motor in? Could it be used for a daily driver for short distances?
The body is in perfect shape except a dent in the front right fender and the passenger door, it has a few scratches(nothing really deep though). The motor runs great, but the carburator needs some work because it doesn't get drove enough. When I go home and drive it for a couple of days it runs awesome!!

Yes, it could be used for a daily driver. I have a set of 35X12.50 Procomp All-terrrains on another set of wheels. I bought them for my dad when he drives it because he can't take those mudders roaring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts