Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://th3ub3rg33k.com/home/detail.asp?iData=28&iCat=274&iChannel=2&nChannel=Articles

Okay, its in my Heep... but the RAM Mount System is top notch! If you use a Pocket PC, or any number of other devices (they make holders for most everything!), this may be what you are looking for!

The entire setup, shipped, cost me $31. I was just about to buy some POS mount for $35 off ebay, which would have needed excessive remods to make it work like I wanted, and in my searching came across the RAM Mounts.

Hope this helps someone...
Andrew

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,918 Posts
link not working

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
kemicalburns said:
link not working
Works fine here.

Those Ram Mounts are great. I use them in the Bronco and the T-Bird, although the ball mounts in the car are losing there shape after two years so I need to replace them. Other than that, they rock! :thumbup

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
For those looking for a no tools required mounting system.

http://www.proclipusa.com/

I've used it in my Neon for my Blackberry and then my Treo 700w.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

The ProClip looks good, but the RAM Mount will hold my Axim in most any terrain. From looking at the ProClip, a good bounce and it would slide up and out on its own. Look close to mine, its CLIPPED into the mount. Extreamly secure. Wish I knew about these sooner!!

Cheers...

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its 100 degrees out right now, the *last* thing I want is to block off an AC vent. :)

For the faint at heart, the ProClip would be nice. For the serious application, RAM is the forshizzle. :O

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
MyFullSize said:
Its 100 degrees out right now, the *last* thing I want is to block off an AC vent. :)

For the faint at heart, the ProClip would be nice. For the serious application, RAM is the forshizzle. :O
That's why I have not gotten the Bronco one myself. The Neon one only blocks the tray above the vent which I find useless anyways. And of course I've never wheeled the Neon so I cannot speak for how well it will stay in the clip.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a Garmin too. I use it on the boat and the truck. Very cool.
I used the bicycle mount to put mine on the rail of my center console and it is right in my field of view when I pilot my boat.
I have an account with a distributor and got mine wholesale :) oh yea...
I am about to surprise the wife with a new one for the boat!!
:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.