Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has installed a windsheidl on an '80-'96 Bronco and if it was hard to do?

There is an '84 Bronco I'm checking out and the windshield is cracked and need to know if it is hard to do. I saw a superford site which showed some pictures of someone installing it, but it didn't give instructions.

Thanks,
Mark

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I've never done one personaly but it can't be too bad cause I had one replaced once and they came and did it right in the parking lot of the hospital (I was with my pregnant wife)....

·
Super Moderator
26,042 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that's the Superford site I've seen in my search for a windshield installed on a Bronco. The problem is, it goes from being in without trim, to coming out then back to being in putting new trim on. I'm definitely going to need a little more detail before I decide to make an offer on the Bronco I'm looking at as I have to be confident I can do the windshield repair.

But thank you for putting up the link, I wasn't real sure how I got to it the first time.

Thanks,
Mark

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Damn, that sounds kinda like what I said huh??? No wonder people confuse us Crazed....:toothless

·
Registered
222 Posts
New windshield is not that much.
Cost me under $200 installed. As i have Rust and my old one leaked, now it is under warranty against leakage.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
and if you have the expensive insurance, they will replace it for free no questions asked. the insurance company would rather pay 200 for a new windshield for you rather than massive hospital bills when a cracked windshield fails during an accident.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts