Discussion Starter #1
step one: cruise down road in high gear
step two: lower front end loader
result: will look something like this

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Wow. :shocked

Piece of shit tractor is all I can guess at.

Kinda looks like one of those harbor freight cheapo's.

I'm sure scott can assure... real loaders... that won't happen on. I run our big Caterpillar loaders and our JohnDeere tonka toys into piles at high speed all the time when breaking up stones and stuff that froze, and have never had that happen.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
my boss swears by harbor freight.
:histerica

Me too, but for cheap junk screwdrivers, and their world renown angle grinder for 8 dollars. Not for a piece of heavy equipment. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
here at work we have 11 grain elevators, my boss allways paints his tools John Dere green. he leaves tools lay and you will find tools laying here there and everwhere. he probably spends a grand a year on tools. i cleaned up one of the machine buildings over the summer and found a stash of several hundreds of $$$'s in tools behind and under junk. i gave them back to him, told him where i found them and he was "oh yeah"............ come to find out that he misplaced those tools a few years ago.must be nice to have money.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
i suppose the trailer pushed it over the blade then kept it the tractor from going over frontwards... because if the tractor had done that by itself the "wreck" would look nothing like that... the red makes me think case international and the explorer in the background leads me to believe us/canada

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Wow. :shocked

Piece of shit tractor is all I can guess at.

Kinda looks like one of those harbor freight cheapo's.

I'm sure scott can assure... real loaders... that won't happen on. I run our big Caterpillar loaders and our JohnDeere tonka toys into piles at high speed all the time when breaking up stones and stuff that froze, and have never had that happen.
i was thinking it was some peice of crap euro tractor but i see that ford in the background. John Deere is a good machine but Cat is the shizznit.

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
i suppose the trailer pushed it over the blade then kept it the tractor from going over frontwards... because if the tractor had done that by itself the "wreck" would look nothing like that... the red makes me think case international and the explorer in the background leads me to believe us/canada

that must be it. trailer held the ass end down, then folded the whole damned tractor like a book. :histerica
dumbass hayseed.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
1) There is more to that pic than rightofway suggests.

2) That is a Massey Furgeson Tractor. They are known far and wide as being cheap pieces of shit.

3) I have had hydraulic lines burst on tractor loaders at least four times. IIRC three of those ended up with the rear wheel of the tractor coming off the ground (not anything radical, 6"...well, once it was about a foot...and my ribs felt like they'd never be the same...). There was ZERO damage to the tractor each time. Once was with a 500 bushel cart full of wheat (way more than that trailer).

4) I have a good friend in the dirt business. He had a transmission fail and started careening down a hill. After he got up to about 30 mph and realized that he was gonna die if he didn't do something, he dropped the loader out of desperation. After skidding a ways, the loader hung and it flipped on its side and rolled twice. He broke his neck/back in that crash but somehow survived and can walk now. The loader had almost no frame damage. The rest of it was all fawked up, but the frame was straight...ish.

5) Almost all tractors are built in either England, Germany, Canada, and now...Mexico. Most of our stuff is from Canada/England.

Even though that is a gloriously shitty Massey, something else had to happen to cause that...

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh, that wasn't a dig at all. Sorry, that should have been worded better. My apologies :brownbag
i knew what you were getting at:thumbup
Damn, that tractor is phukked up.
figure that out by yourself:goodfinge

i've always wondered how big of a tire it would take before they rubbed each other, turns out i've been looking at it all wrong, it's how much of a bend do you have to put in the frame:rofl:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts