Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what is the right section to post this in, but who are you using for insurance on your 78/79 for comp and collision? Right now I only have liability but I have to much going into it not to have it covered better.

·
imdabes
937 Posts
I use USAA for mine and my girlfriends with full coverage.

I paid like 35 bucks a month before adding her, now its 74.

Mines 96 and hers is a 2013 escape or something

·
imdabes
937 Posts
Oh I should add,

I've made 3 claims I think with USAA insurance, one was worth 7,000 and my rates have never gone up.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,083 Posts
I have statefarm (not saying that is best just what I have). Be sure to put a declared value on it for however you go with. I have this threw my insurance.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I guess I should've been more specific. I called several places but all I could find so far is Liability coverage on a 1979 Bronco.

I figured some of you might use like Hagerty or some other classic car specialty insurance to also cover theft or collision.

·
Why do you want to see my
3,468 Posts
I use USAA for mine and my girlfriends with full coverage.

I paid like 35 bucks a month before adding her, now its 74.

Mines 96 and hers is a 2013 escape or something
Damn, I have full coverage on my 2011 silverado and just liability on my little saturn and the bronco and Im at 240 a month with progressive. No claims or tickets on my or my wifes driving history. I hate this state!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, I have full coverage on my 2011 silverado and just liability on my little saturn and the bronco and Im at 240 a month with progressive. No claims or tickets on my or my wifes driving history. I hate this state!
Right now to drive it home I picked up a 6 month policy on the Bronco through Esurance.com for $15.17 a month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts