Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Interco m16 opinions/reviews

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  81062jcv 
#1 ·
I am not in the market just yet for tires, but 2 of my BFG KM1 MTs are worn (due to bent draglink that i procrastinated fixing). i havent quite sold myself on the KM2 tread pattern. My question is if anyone has any firsthand reviews of the Interco M16 tire...? i like the fact that they are more of an Interco All terrain and they resemble the bogger but theyre "balancable".

See less See more
#2 ·
My experience with Interco's less aggressive tires has pretty much been the suck...they don't balance and they're not all that hot on the road anyway. Oddly enough, the bias TSLs I have balance/wear better than the TrXus MTs I had a while back.

Plus, the .223s molded into the sidewall is just gay :barf

I love the KM2s on the Rubi.

I've also got two 33" KM1s I'll sell you :toothless

#4 ·
I am not in the market just yet for tires, but 2 of my BFG KM1 MTs are worn (due to bent draglink that i procrastinated fixing). i havent quite sold myself on the KM2 tread pattern. My question is if anyone has any firsthand reviews of the Interco M16 tire...? i like the fact that they are more of an Interco All terrain and they resemble the bogger but theyre "balancable".
yes they are full size not short size like kos however they are heavy tires and prices but yes worth it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.