1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
interesting

·
Chaos is coming!!
515 Posts
I got chills reading that story....I avidly know the story line of the Mustangs. I was glad to see Ford go retro with it, and make it even more successful by going to a popular style. (Unlike the TBird)

The funny thing though is when Iaccoca went to Chrysler to turn things around he came out with cars like the reliants (K cars) guess he lost his design edge somewhere.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Cool article. It is always nice to read something like that even if you already knew.

I got chills reading that story....I avidly know the story line of the Mustangs. I was glad to see Ford go retro with it, and make it even more successful by going to a popular style. (Unlike the TBird)
I actually have always liked the T-bird, even if it had a few unpopular years(including recent) I still think it is a nice car.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
The Probe was supposed to be the replacement for the Mustang. Thank God that never took!

jerelight said:
The funny thing though is when Iaccoca went to Chrysler to turn things around he came out with cars like the reliants (K cars) guess he lost his design edge somewhere.
I believe the K cars and Reliants were already out when Iaccoca went there. He did however tap into a specialty market, with a vehicle Ford wouldn't let him build....the Minivan!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts