Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95/96 sport broncos / red black wht ones. Did they have an option for interior color? are they light grey or dark grey? not sure what i got. just looks grey. i remember my 91 nite was like charcoal color. some of the interior panels im looking at look real light in the pics. just wondering.

heres mine

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
oh god.. I love those gray leather seats.

After some research awhile back I found the 92-mid 93 used the charcoal gray interior from the 87-91s. Everything will be darker and the seats got a different texture than mid 93-96. 92-mid 93 had almost a twain texture. I don't know the correct word for it, but it isn't the smooth cloth.

Yours has the lighter gray that all mid93-96s got.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have a 93 with dark gray interior. I dealt with this when buying some interior parts from steve83 and 92-93 are dark gray and beyond that they are light gray

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so is there 3 different grey interiors? where can i find out? is there a website that can search parts using vin #'s?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Only two as I understand it. The 92-93 (and very rare random 94s I'm told) had the darker, charcoal shade called "Granite Grey" from Ford. This was almost identical to the 86-91 charcoal colored interior. The 94-97 (F250-350 only in 97) had the lighter grey called "Opal" or "Medium Opal." Hope that helps.--Buzz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts