Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just picked up a '95 XLT, interior is bare other than dash (bad shape) pass and rear seat in good shape, driver seat is rough, and a center console. Other than That, I need a COMPLETE interior. Anybody know anyone with a good deal on some stuff? I'm too new to post up in classifieds, but I figured finding something nearby might be better anyway. Main things I'm looking for are door panels and steering column. I found on on ebay for about $75, but I'd like to see if anyone around here can help. I know there are alot of members in the metro ATL area, So anybody got some help?

And if its anything from another year/f150 that might work, I'd be in for that too! just need to get these wires and gaping holes covered up, my daughter's been buggin the crap outta me to ride in "daddy's new truck" but I want to make sure the sharp edges are covered up beforehand. Thanks y'all!

BTW I'm in douglasville.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
I work at a Ford dealer just down the road from you. We had a Bronco get burnt up because the fella ignored the cruise recall...one of our techs bought it, from what I remember the interior was fine. I'll try to remember to ask him what he's still got left. He was up in the air on fixin it or partin it out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I work at a Ford dealer just down the road from you. We had a Bronco get burnt up because the fella ignored the cruise recall...one of our techs bought it, from what I remember the interior was fine. I'll try to remember to ask him what he's still got left. He was up in the air on fixin it or partin it out.
ok cool, thanks. Are you at john bleakley?

Like I said, main things are steering column and door panels... I can peice together the rest as it goes. And bumper if he has them, and doesnt want much for them.

·
Premium Member
4,529 Posts
A bit of a drive to here but in sarasota there has been a 96 XLT in the local pick n pull and it's still has 90% of the interior in it. It's grey. Not sure how much longer it's gonna be there. the yard name is Gluecks. I think i misspelled the name. it's address is preymore st, sarasota fl 34285. there are 2 on that road, one is a junkyard and the other is a pick n pull. you would want the pick n pull.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts