Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the black interior carpet out of my '89 for sale. I installed it a year ago before I parked my truck for a year. I may have driven the truck 3 or 4 times with it in and it still looks new. No tears or blemishes, just the holes for original equipment. It has been cut for a manual transmission though so you will need to have a manual or a custom console to cover the hole. It comes with the front, rear, and two wheel well covers. I bought it from bronco graveyard for $300 so I would like to get $150 for it. I will ship it but I will have to check the price once you tell me where you live.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if it will fit a 78? I don't have much experience with the older body styles. Maybe give a few measurements and I can compare to mine.

·
Premium Member
3,696 Posts
The cab floor is 66" wide and from the front flat part of the front floor (where it starts to angle up under the gas peddle) to the back of the rear seat foot well is 51". How far back does the front piece go? Does is stop under the front seat(s) or does it go all the way to where the floor rises to the bed?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It goes all the way back to where it rises. I am out right now, but when I get back to the house tonight I will measure and compare to your numbers and send you my findings

·
Registered
108 Posts
Maybe we can work something out, I only need a rear carpet, but will need it shipped to me... PM me and let me know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts