Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already feel the "use the search button" amgry mob on its way, but can anyone tell me why my middle interior light works, but the two map lights on the outside do not? I pulled out the bulbs and both sides are good. The unit seems to be all one piece using a small electrical bus type setup not wires. anyone have this problem?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so I read that thread. I dont think that could be what is wrong though. With his or mine. If the middle light of the three works then they are all getting power. The two wires running up there provied power for all three lights. There fore it must be something else. Maybe this is a common problem.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do your self a favor and throw away your stock dome light, go to ebay and buy a dome light for a '99-02 super duty pick up. It fits the same screw holes as a bronco and is about 200 times brighter. It's about 20 bucks

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
You can also find them in salvage yards out of Mustangs (GT for sure) and maybe even some of the F-150's...:shrug I bought my first one off of ebay for like 18 bucks + shipping, but I got my second one out of a newer model GT 'stang for 10 bucks straight up...if you look around you can usualy find one to match your interior pretty good.
And Blue90 is right the difference is well worth the money...:thumbup

Look here--> Click me!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does it have the side map lights on it? wait nevermind I will go look one up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts