Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dang, thanks for the very prompt reply! Sounds good. To get in the cracks good, I'm thinking of using my cheap pressure washer from a distance...I think too close even as weak as it is it may damage/strip it. I just want to make sure I get all the dirt/grime from all cracks/holes. I think I can do this. I'm not near as handy as most of the people putting up these build threads. I am very thankful for you guys and the detail you guys put in!

·
Registered
706 Posts
No need for pressure washer - the set of rear trim panels I did were NASTY. Just use some spray degreaser (I like LA Awesome from the Dollar store - it's a DOLLAR and it's not toxic, did I mention it was $1?) Spray it down goo, use a rag or dish scrub sponge to clean up nasty spots. Rinse off, use some dish soap or car wash soap and scrub it down again real quick. Then dry it off, blow it off with a blow gun from your air compressor if you have on. Then spray some of the prep all on a clean lint free towel, and wipe it down. You don't have to use a lot. Then shoot it with color. HTH.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cool, thanks for the advice again! Yeah I saw you use LA Awesome. We always have that in stock at the house lol. I will just do that then. My interior is kinda nasty at the moment. I can't wait to get this done. Probably be a couple weeks for me lol, but hope to have it done as quick as I can.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts