Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to offload some stuff!
I still have my plastic panels from the back of the truck. I dunno why i saved 'em, but theyre definitely not going to get re-installed in the truck. I even kept my carpeting, 'cause at the time i wasnt sure if i was gonna rhino-line the truck. I also have the square-ish plastic pieces that cover the seat-belt spool.

I have the other arm rest, i just forgot to put it on for the pic. the speaker covers are still in my truck- you need em to hold the speakers in the frame.

If anyone wants these things, speak up! Otherwise theyre gonna get thrown away.
Same goes for the carpet. If it got a good cleaning, im sure it would look like new; i dont think i ever got anything other than mud and water on it. Did have to cut it around the brackets for the rear seat......but hey, its free, whatta ya want? :toothless

·
Registered
188 Posts
need carpet!!

i have been looking for carpet for my bronco, i have a 78 xlt i dont think u mentioned the year of your bronco but if it will fit my 78 bronco i would love to have it:thumbup

·
Registered
19 Posts
you got any idea on shipping cost? I'm in Lower Alabama. I don't know if you wanted to go through all that trouble to get rid of them or not.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
hahaha, I just threw away all of the interior plastic in my truck last week ... only thing left is the back plastic and that will go soon too .............. I ripped the carpet out up to the back seat and tossed that rag too :toothless

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cunning78 said:
you got any idea on shipping cost? I'm in Lower Alabama. I don't know if you wanted to go through all that trouble to get rid of them or not.
You cover the shipping and ill ship 'em!
Ill take some measurements and see who'll actually ship them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts