Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything I have read has always shown that you cannot get the interior trim for the rear quarter, unless you find it used somehow. I believe that I have found reproduction ones, but they are not cheap. I received a catalog from National Parts Depot, and they have some listed. Apparently it is a new item, that they just started making. They are $558.50 for the pair, in the catalog. You can get them in Vinyl, or Velour. Currently they are showing out of stock, online, but that might be because they are so new to their lineup of parts. Online price is also higher, probably for the same reason.

https://www.npdlink.com/store/catalog/Quarter_Trim-80142-1.html

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Tell them to drop the price to $200 for the pair and then they may actually be able to sell them.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The link above took me to a '66-77 Bronco quarter panel trim. A quick search found the ones you speak of though. The black vinyl ones are showing as In Stock, with a per pair price of $587.72
https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/trim_panel_rear_quarter_vinyl-184615-80000.html
That's high, but they'll sell some. I would consider it if I wouldn't have to immediately modify them to accommodate my high-lift jack mounted along the back passenger side.
I figure I'll be spending ~$400 to have new ones made and they won't be exactly the same as factory.

·
Super Moderator
9,700 Posts
well the repro 92-96 door panels were $600 a piece when they came out (even though they look like ass, they are still new). A couple of years later now and they are down to $368 a pair from Rockauto. So give it a year or two and the rest of us will be able to afford them.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The link above took me to a '66-77 Bronco quarter panel trim. A quick search found the ones you speak of though. The black vinyl ones are showing as In Stock, with a per pair price of $587.72
https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/trim_panel_rear_quarter_vinyl-184615-80000.html
That's high, but they'll sell some. I would consider it if I wouldn't have to immediately modify them to accommodate my high-lift jack mounted along the back passenger side.
I figure I'll be spending ~$400 to have new ones made and they won't be exactly the same as factory.
If you scroll down a bit, you will see the '78-79.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I reconditioned my trim about 2 years back. But I've been searching fruitlessly for the top bolt cover rails. I have one side intact and half of the other side.

·
Only the Bronco
973 Posts
Spammer ^

·
Registered
2 Posts
I reconditioned my trim about 2 years back. But I've been searching fruitlessly for the top bolt cover rails. I have one side intact and half of the other side.
I have another set of these I may be willing to part with

How do they expect to sell any of these items with no pictures of anything??!!
There is a set up on eBay right now with a pic

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,626 Posts
no... he was talking about a post that was removed when the spammer got sent down the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts