Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i have been searching this site for a little bit...looking for storage ideas. if you have a pic or two, and would not mind posting it, please do. the next items i will be addressing are interior storage of misc items. this will include rear, center and overhead consoles, and anywhere else i may be able to store things. Any help will be greatly appreciated....:scratchhe

·
Registered
4,997 Posts

a couple of things I did....the underseat storage in the back seat was Sixlitre's idea.....

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,373 Posts

[/IMG]

your searching skills suck dude! :goodfinge

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,373 Posts
comine some of those words you used... this forum has built up tons of stuff over the years, so get more specific:
tool storage, speaker storage, hidden space, console, custom visors, etc.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
stangmata50l said:
She even helps keep it clean:toothless

The best thing that I have found to use is those big tote containers. That way, when fluids spill, they stay contained. Also, whenever you want more cargo room (like to move furniture or something), you just pull the totes out and you have all the room you need. :thumbup
I also use the containers to store straps, tools, parts, etc in my Suburbin. Works really nice just like you said. It's also a good idea to put some tie downs in the back of your truck so you can run a ratchet strap over the containers to keep them from flying all over the place back there. I just need to a chick stored in the back of my truck like you do there. She could come in handy for lots of stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts