Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all: I'm looking for some interior trim pieces in very good condition for a Full Size 1985 Bronco XLT, specifically:

- Floor Seat Belt Retractor Cover, Driver’s Side in Saddle Tan. Approx 12” long at top, 7” high and 3” deep has a tail piece that extends another 5" to go forward under the door sill. This is the piece that covers the lower seat belt retractor. Only interested if the piece is completely intact with no cracks.

- Passenger Side Plastic Roof Pillar Cover (Black), L-shaped that go up and above driver/passenger heads (by dome light) separating the front cab from the back compartment. They measure approx 24” in length and each side (L shape) is approx 2.25”.

- Floor Kick Panels in Saddle Tan. These are located just in front of the driver and passenger doors and extend from the floor area to under the lower dash area; they measure approx 19' W X 18"H and have a front piece that extends ~27" H along front edge of door.

Would prefer Saddle Tan, would consider White. Parts will eventually be re-painted and have not had much success repainting darker colored parts to match.

Thanks,
Roswellbronco

·
Registered
562 Posts
I probably have or can get all the stuff you need. Does your truck have AC? The kick panels are different (no vents).

Let me know.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Here are the two different colors of kick panels that I have. The lighter one is Fawn and the darker one should be the Saddle that you are looking for.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Uncle Stosh - OK, when they'ere side by side it looks like the Fawn one is mine. I'll reply with a photo of mine to your email from this morning. Thanks man!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts