Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one of my goals with this bronco of mine is to redo the interior to fit my usage of the truck and lifestyle much better and have a unique look.

Has anyone here done rhinoliner or something similar for their interior? Ive hated carpets in all the cars Ive owned for awhile now and had planned on just doing the cargo area but figured I might as well rip it all out and do the whole floor.

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,787 Posts
Look around here in this section, this section is for rebuilds and restores not ?'s about them. I used Herculiner in mine and love it, its just a little loud in the cab now. Read some threads and use the search to find all the answers you need.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
You can Rhino your interior, you just have to remove the factory sound deadener in the floor boards.. As far as rhinoing the interior panels, i did this on my 85', and it only lasted about a year or so...the liner does not stick well to plastic. I was told that if you primer the plastic panels then rhino they will permanently bond to the primer...which has permanently bonded to the plastic...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts