Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
923 Posts
Based on your young one, i assume you’re a younger adult like myself. These old folk sure know their stuff and I consider myself lucky to be able to pick their brains

Btw, your truck is beautiful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, I would have been not much older than him when this truck was brand new.

and thanks, the red on red interior wouldn’t have been my first choice - but it’s growing on me and I’ll deal with it since it was in such great shape

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,377 Posts
Thats a clean bronco!

I recommend removing those chrome fender flare thingys. My 94 had em and rusted behind them. They screw on from beneath. At least remove a couple to make sure there isnt any rust forming.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a clean bronco!

I recommend removing those chrome fender flare thingys. My 94 had em and rusted behind them. They screw on from beneath. At least remove a couple to make sure there isnt any rust forming.
Thanks! Yeah, that's on my list - they were taken off and replaced when it was painted recently by previous owner and I don't love them. Good to know they are easy remove, I like how they look without

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,377 Posts
Thanks! Yeah, that's on my list - they were taken off and replaced when it was painted recently by previous owner and I don't love them. Good to know they are easy remove, I like how they look without
Yes easy to remove. A screwdriver is all you need. Or a mustang t-boning you at 65 mph... Had a grand marquis pull out in front of me one night. I still have one of those trim pieces in my totaled mustang from his car... They were even factory parts lol!

Most will agree that they look better without

Reactions: ShenValleyBronco
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.