Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am from New Zealand and have a RHD 1982 Bronco with a 351ci clevland with 302 heads,mod/cam,edelbroc manifold,headers, dedicated LPG with 2x 40lts under neath tanks,3" rancho suspension,10"x15" chrome wheels with 33x12.5x15 tyres have owned it for 26yrs at the moment its having a bit of a tidy up

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Sounds choice brew! Sorry had to do it.
Welcome to FSB, where do you have the tanks? Are they the scuba style in the rear or are they in front of the rear axle where the aux fuel tank goes?

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

Wow 26 years of BKO ownership has got to be a record...no? lol lol

A former boss of mine was from NZ, Simon Smith dept mgr at CarsDirect .com here in Cali turned me on to the All Blacks rugby team and my favorite video is the one from Paris 2004, that Haka war chant in the stadium is AWESOME! the look on the froggs faces, PRICELESS....lol lol

Cheers Mate! :beer

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Do they hand down real low or do you still have a similar departure angle to that of a bronco with a petrol tank?
I've removed my rear bar and , chopped the tags on the back of my chassis and fitted a bar that is tight to the tailgate. My LPG tank is now the thing limiting my departure angle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lpg tank

yes they are tight fit i have to pull them out for another 10yr test not looking forward to it enough to drive you to drink

1 - 12 of 12 Posts