Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Ron, and looking (Regretting) to sell my full size 1978 Bronco ranger XLT... I gave it a tune up, and went to the hills and when I got back, let's just say, I snapped the driveline, and destroyed the rear diff! I do have a FORD 9" (rear axle) or third member to put back in, but I don't have the tools, knowledge, time, or $$ to put in to it. Please let me know if anyone is interested?...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
Yo Ron,
Welcome!
We had to sell our 78 too, but due to having too many vehicles to ship to our new home.

Unfortunately, our rules requires 75 posts to buy or sell, all due to scammers who preyed on our times. Not that we think you are one of them but we need to apply rules fairly.

Try ebay, Craigslist or local newspapers.
Good luck selling it!
Al

·
Registered
1986 Eddie Bauer 5.0EFI AOD Full length headers Y pipe into single 3" Magnaflow 3" factory exit
986 Posts
What part of the country are you in. I ask because I see two different ads for Ford 9" rear ends on my local Detroit Craigslist right now out of F150/Bronco's for $150, you would do a lot better if selling, to have something like that installed by someone & selling it as a running vehicle as these trucks have become quite valuable, otherwise youre gonna leave a lot of cash on the table.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.