Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1991 xlt bronco
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone been reading alot of post for a few years and decided to finally make my introduction. Im out of san antonio texas and my bronco was running till i decided to pull my
engine out for a overhaul. Ive been slowly working on it for a few years now. Suspension, power locks and windows, schocks, wheels etc. An ongoing project. Im not rich so everything i do needs to be done little by little. Side job money helps.

·
Super Moderator
29,084 Posts
Yo 210mello,
Welcome!
Sorry about my delayed response, having new tablet issues here.
Here is the 1990 F Series/Bronco Pre-Delivery Shop & Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual (EVTM), Partial by member Kingfish999 in Google Drive (similar to your 91) @ 1990 Ford Truck service manuals - Google Drive
Slow scrolling for my slow Comcast Highest Cost Blast Internet..
Suggest you download the docs for faster scrolling and to use the page index.

1991 Bronco Dealer Brochure by Ford via via Dezo's Garage @

For any questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie section. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories that requires 75 non-padded posts to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members.

Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How to Use Search and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc

Please find time to participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Month Contest (soon to be described as Quarter) and Full-Size of the Year Contest @ https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/27-f-o-t-m-voting
However, poll will close: Later today at 9:26 AM
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes⚠ They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al

·
Registered
1995 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8L
38 Posts
Hello everyone been reading alot of post for a few years and decided to finally make my introduction. Im out of san antonio texas and my bronco was running till i decided to pull my View attachment 171399 engine out for a overhaul. Ive been slowly working on it for a few years now. Suspension, power locks and windows, schocks, wheels etc. An ongoing project. Im not rich so everything i do needs to be done little by little. Side job money helps.
Hello,

Out of curiosity I was looking through the forum for any other people in San Antonio and found this post. Nice looking Bronco! Looking forward to see what else you do to it.

·
Registered
1991 xlt bronco
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The fuel line between the rails is not pernament. That was a pic to show some one why i had to make my own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts