Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some IPF 968 lights at Costco.com. They look to be a great deal (about $30 less than retail), and are supposedly a great bang-for-the-buck light. I might pick up a set of these and try to mount them behind my billet grill since they are only 3" thick. They are a combination style light, so you get the long distance of a driving light and the wideness of a flood/spot beam. Anyways, I like the look and price of these lights :thumbup

at Costco.com
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

And here is a review of them over at TTORA. The pictures show them having a pretty nice output.
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/wiki/index.php/IPF_968_Driving/Fog_Lamps

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
order them online?
You have to be a member of Costco to order online. I think it would be pretty easy to get to the bulbs, just take off the grill. After rethinking it though, a bunch of side light would be blocked because they would be recessed. :doh0715:

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
You have to be a member of Costco to order online. I think it would be pretty easy to get to the bulbs, just take off the grill. After rethinking it though, a bunch of side light would be blocked because they would be recessed. :doh0715:
see if peters grill guard will fit on ur truck when he gets the smity bumper and mount them on that

i have to paint my brush guard then im mounting my kc's that i got for xmas on there:chili:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
make a bracket and put them in the holes in your bumper. I think theyre online only, the chico store doesnt have them

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Stan if you want the grill guard its yours.

im curious as to how those work since im going to be looking for 2 more round lights and 2 floods eventually.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
hmmm.......

.....to bad Im not a costco member

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
seems like a good deal. I need some lights for the toy but didnt want t o spend a ton since most of my light needed is rock lights however fronts help getting to the trails

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Peter, what color is that grille guard? I'm curious to see how it would look on my truck with my billet grill. I like my grill...

As for the lights, they look like they have a great combination pattern. Wide up front but have long distance like driving lights. They come with 55w bulbs installed, AND a pair of 100w bulbs you could swap in.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Stan if you want the grill guard its yours.
Peter, what color is that grille guard? I'm curious to see how it would look on my truck with my billet grill. I like my grill...
If the grille guard is the one that on ptack's 89 it won't fit a 96 unless you fab the he!! out it.:beer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts