Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to upload an iPhone video without a “host” site? I got an informative one I’d like to get out to everyone I can on the C-19. If it can’t be done I can email to someone that has a “host” site, or text it out. Pm me an email or cell if you can upload one.

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
Anyone know how to upload an iPhone video without a “host” site? I got an informative one I’d like to get out to everyone I can on the C-19. If it can’t be done I can email to someone that has a “host” site, or text it out. Pm me an email or cell if you can upload one.
It has to be hosted on the internet somewhere. Some sites have built in hosting, but AFAIK this one doesn't. You can upload it to youtube as unlisted then post the link here.

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,359 Posts
I use the YouTube method. I haven't found any way to directly post to the forum.....

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a 2 minute clip from Garage logic, no clue who the hosts is or who sent the clip to my kids, but he basically said this thing lives off ibuprofen makes it 10X worse and onset’s pneumonia fast! If someone wants to take the time to pull it good luck his shows are 1-1/2 hour each. I’ll look into the YouBoob thing for posting it. But if not........... JUST DON’T TAKE IBUPROFEN ! Even if there’s a 0.01% chance it makes it worse don’t. I take naproxen sodium twice a day as proscribed by my md...... not any more I’ll deal with the pain and inflammation as long as I can then cannabis till this blows over, then back on my ibuprofen.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was reading all the debate back and forth junk and here’s my take, both drug manufacturers have a big interest into what you believe, and what you take fir pain......... people say Tylenol started the rumor, ibuprofen is saying there’s no real evidence...... my biggest issue is pharmaceutical companies have soooooo much money in governments around the world..... I’ll take my pain and not ibuprofen till this blows over.

·
Registered
9,556 Posts
Was reading all the debate back and forth junk and here’s my take, both drug manufacturers have a big interest into what you believe, and what you take fir pain......... people say Tylenol started the rumor, ibuprofen is saying there’s no real evidence...... my biggest issue is pharmaceutical companies have soooooo much money in governments around the world..... I’ll take my pain and not ibuprofen till this blows over.
It's worse here in America. Since healthcare and drugs are strictly for profit you end up with the same marketing crap as everything else. It's why we have ads for drugs. Ads for drugs are unheard of in other countries.
This is off topic for this section though.
If you have the video file you can upload it. If it's a link you should be able to post the link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts