Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a brand new Apple iPod Nano. It an older generation but is still in the box with the shrink wrap. Its white and has 2GB of storage (about 500 songs).

I will ship on your dime. I really want to get rid of this, its collecting dust in my closet and I could use the money for my truck. :doh0715: I want to get about $125 for it, since I know there are newer "better" ones out there, and this one doesn't play videos. Shoot me any reasonable offers and maybe we can work something out. My zip code is 95035 for anyone who wants to check for shipping costs.

More Pictures in Post #21

*EDIT* Price reduced to $100 shipped!

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea how much shipping would cost, probably about $6 or so. I'm out of town till Monday. You can check on UPS.com, my zip is in the first post.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update, this Nano is still for sale. I opened the box this past week and took the Nano with me on my trip out of state. So the item is now open and used, but in brand new condition and will come with everything but the shrink wrap.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Justin sent me a message on friday, I responded to him but he never got back to me. Please get back to me bud, I was willing to work with you.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Turns out Justin wasnt interested because it had been used on time.

Anybody else want this thing? Make me an offer and maybe we can work something out. It needs to go.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Ill really go out on a limb $40 :popc1::histerica

PS Stan where do you live in San Jose??? I might of asked this before,Cause I lived there all my life till 4 yr ago

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill really go out on a limb $40 :popc1::histerica

PS Stan where do you live in San Jose??? I might of asked this before,Cause I lived there all my life till 4 yr ago
Thanks for an offer, but its too low for the Nano. I do however have a first generation iPod Shuffle you can have for $40...

I live in Milpitas, I know its not San Jose but its like a suburb of San Jose :thumbup

Does anyone have any offers over $99? ;)

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
I was just pulling you leg with that price:D

With that zip code i thought you were in or buy Mil.My wife wants an Ipod ill talk to here about this one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Why not sell it on E-bay? A friend of mine sold his used Nano on e-bay and got like $115 for it without a box or anything.

Just curious.

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Turns out Justin wasnt interested because it had been used on time.

Anybody else want this thing? Make me an offer and maybe we can work something out. It needs to go.
Yeah, sorry man, the wife wants a brand new one. I'm still trying to talk her into it though for the price. I'll let you know if she changes her mind.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.