Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Yeah patches of sun and I'm getting crazy hail and the worst thunder I've ever heard..............It's June right??

The one that rolled through at 3 this morning woke the whole town. I swear it hit the fence behind the house. The one at 2:30 woke me up and couldn't sleep. Then saw the flash, heard the pop and felt like an earthquake from the thunder.

·
Registered
934 Posts
The one that rolled through at 3 this morning woke the whole town. I swear it hit the fence behind the house. The one at 2:30 woke me up and couldn't sleep. Then saw the flash, heard the pop and felt like an earthquake from the thunder.
Oh tell me about it I woke up a 2:32 to the loudest bang thunder ever I looked out my bedroom window to make sure a plane wasn't landing on the roof! (seriously I thought a plane was gonna smack into my house)

·
Registered
213 Posts
what does E9AE-6015-AA-13 mean on the side of my block? please help
e9 means its a 89 block. as for the 351's if the block does not have a f4te beginning the casting number it is NOT a roller capable block and for those who dont know f4 is 94-up block. guess i can add a lil tech info for some

the first letter in the casting # is the decade as follows
C=60's
D=70's
E=80's
F=90's

then the 2nd place or first number is the specific year

c9 would be 69
d4 would be 74 etc etc

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
Alrighty kids.

Heres the Bronco Rules for roller blocks

If your Bronco is a Mass Air 5.0 than its a roller block. So Yes the Bronco came with roller cam engines, mine is.

If your Bronco is a 94 5.8L SD it will be a roller ready block, you can confirm by the F4 on the bottom of the block by the starter.

IF Your Bronco is a 5.8L Mass Air than it is a Roller Block, with Roller Cam.

There is always exceptions to the rules, but this will work out for you 99% of the time, its always worked out for me, and I've proved it over and aver again.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts