Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Cool! I know of quite a few FSB owners around here that are into fixing them up and 4wheeling. I am going to mention this forum to them and see if we can't get a 4wheeling party going. We have some fantastic places around here to go.

·
Super Moderator
14,482 Posts
I know, last time I was up that way I passed a bunch of trails...we have 100 acres, so one of the things I've always wanted to do was cut some trails through my property..

·
Registered
884 Posts
Any of you W Va folks up for some camping and riding in a week or so ??? Tried to stir up some Marylanders and got no response... Heading into the Monongahela (spelling?) forest.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Where ya gonna be in the Mon forest? I can't get free from work for camping right now, but I live right at the southern edge of it. if you are gonna be in my neck I could take a drive up just to say howdy.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Looks like I am heading somewhere right in the mid section...I know thats vague, but maybe like Cheat Mtn. near rte.250...wanna try and find the town of Wildell also while I am there, any help would be appreciated. Aiming for the week of Oct. 13,14,15,16. Always up for a FSB buddy meeting. Hope to see ya !

·
Registered
154 Posts
Cheat Mountain is about 1-1.5 hours north of me. Not a bad drive up.

Wildell is another story. That is out in the boondocks. From Cheat you have to go down Route 250 to Durbin and turn north on Route 44 for about 15 miles. There is some awesome hunting back in there if you hunt.

·
Registered
884 Posts
cool ty...yeah you might say I am sort of a hunter...LOL...different kind of hunter you may say. I will leave my cell in a PM to you if all works out and I start out that way...

·
Registered
884 Posts
dwilli,
life has changed my path bud...two days ago my Dad died here in Maryland. I have to help my Mom with the arrangements and such, then after that is over I have to head back to Florida because my neighbor called me the other night and told me that the storms that went thru about a week ago or so threw a tree limb into the side of our home and broke a window, etc. He sealed it up for me until I get there, but, well life is just giving me a kick in the balls right now, so I will be taking a rain check on that meeting with ya for the time being.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts