Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been. Wouldn't mine going if they have loads of deals. I have 3 projects I'm working on and the more deals the better. Anyone have any insight? And they're giving a free tshirt away for the 1st 100 people. Now thats definitely worth the 1 1/2 hr. drive

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
I didn't know it was coming up, when is it? I need to get a body lift.

I got a good deal on Energy Suspension poly bushings, the complete kit to do the front end in the Bronco a few years ago. Haven't installed it yet.

We usually all go as a group. But if its this weekend, or next, I'm out, I got a truck show.

But yeah, if you've got alot you're looking for, its worth it. Alan got a helluva a deal on the new BFG MTs ... the KMs I think, he was the first person to run a set and got some kinda hook up.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Crap, I see now. Its next weekend, the 26th and 27th. I won't be back from Tennessee til Sunday the 27th. If I get back early enough, I'll run down there, its not far from me.

If ya'll want to get together, post up, but like I said, I can only do Sunday.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after hearing that, I'm definitely in.

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
The T & J Fest here in houston sucked. Too much focus on Jeeps. also didn't seem like there was too much of a "break" from normal pricing on things. and the ones that were, again, were for jeeps. Just some insight on the one that came my way.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
I'm not going to the truck show, so I'll definitely make a run down to the Galleria. If ya'll want to meet up for some lunch or something, shoot me a PM....there's a Jocks and Jills right there that we ate at last year.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I usually stop in there in the afternoon. Not sure which day I will go this year. I can try to make whenever everyone else does.

·
I Paid for this sh!t
675 Posts
ill be there

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
I'll still probably go on a Sunday. I'm going to the Dallas cruise in with the F100 and I want to leave at 3 and its gonna take the better part of the day to clean it. So Saturday is gonna be F100 day. I'll do the Bronco thing on Sunday.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm planning on going on Saturday. But I'll be leaving long before it closes. I'm pulling my 71 for a guy to see and hopefully sell. Shouldn't miss me. Copper SD w/ EB on the trailer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've never been. Wouldn't mine going if they have loads of deals. I have 3 projects I'm working on and the more deals the better. Anyone have any insight? And they're giving a free tshirt away for the 1st 100 people. Now thats definitely worth the 1 1/2 hr. drive
I would like to have that kind of free t shirt. I think they are doing this just for fun. :D

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I didn't make it anyway. Why is it that something always comes up thats just a little more important

·
Registered
488 Posts
I went on Sunday. Stayed for maybe 20 minutes and looked at everything. I only live about 15 minutes away from there so it was worth it. If you owned a deisel truck or a jeep you might have been more interested than me. There was better stuff in the parking lot than inside.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats good to hear. I have a SD but I was going for the Bronco.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts