Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or does it rain every time I get time to wash my truck. I finnally got around to waxing it a couple of days ago, and it poured while I was at the Dimondback game. Then I washed my truck and cleaned up the interior... and sure enough... IT RAINS!!! It NEVER rains.... except when I wash my truck...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
So that's the trick... I've been wondering why it hasn't rained here in months... :toothless

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
redwagon said:
Then dont wash it...j/k. Usually seems to rain when ever I take the top off.
I think someone's tellin' me not to take mine off. Last weekend, I'd been thinking about taking it off for the rest of the summer, then we had a midnight rain Sunday night; it never rains after June!! Now, my wife's suggesting I take a week up at my parent's in Oregon soon, to get away from the stress of having one of the kids come back home for a month or more (temporary invalid, lives in 2nd story apt). I don't travel topless.

I guess I'll leave it on for now. :whiteflag

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ubermich said:
So that's the trick... I've been wondering why it hasn't rained here in months... :toothless
Ya, I could come down to you and wax my truck so you can get some rain if ya want.:toothless

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
can all you people that have magic "it rains whenever i ____" skills come down to houston. its fawking hot here and we need some rain!
i cant get my truck dirty because all the mudholes are dry. i just get dusty...
ace

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
WheelinElvis said:
can all you people that have magic "it rains whenever i ____" skills come down to houston. its fawking hot here and we need some rain!
i cant get my truck dirty because all the mudholes are dry. i just get dusty...
ace
Stop by San Angelo on your way for the same reasons:rofl:

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
what happened to hurricane season?!?
these are drought conditions!
the weatherfag (weatherman- he's stupid and really smiley...pisses me off) said there's supposed to be scattered thunderstorms all week... im not getting any scatter...and im pissed about it. with the "heat index" its like 104 out here...
ace

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
I may have to come over and cool off, its been in the low 100's here WITHOUT the heat index. Add in the heat index and :shocked

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
87EBBronco said:
I may have to come over and cool off, its been in the low 100's here WITHOUT the heat index. Add in the heat index and :shocked
Same up here. Today was COOL though! It only hit 104! :toothless :twak (without index)

I don't know when it last rained here... I think I remember what it looks like, but I'm not sure...

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
id go to galveston- but its dirty...
the whole gulf is dirty. after i went to cozemel on a cruise- i think our beaches are gross...
ace

1 - 18 of 18 Posts