Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a 1985 ford bronco with a 302 in it and a 3 inch body lift and im still wanting more height and preformance at a local junckyard there is a 1986 ford bronco with a 6 or 8 inch lift i cant tell its got the tires off and is siting on the dirt i talked to the guy and he said i could have it for 200$ the only thing was i had to take it off i have never messed with a suspension lift befor and didnt know how hard it would be to take it all apart and re assemble it and help would be greatly appreciated

·
Chrome gets me home
2,908 Posts
it would probably be easier to do it if it wasn't on the dirt...could you possibly by the whole truck as a parts truck and take it somewhere to work on that wasnt at the yard? but all in all, it probably wouldnt be to hard to take it off and put it on again...you may wanna see if you can figure out what brand it is and look on their website for instructions.

·
Registered
476 Posts
yeah deffinatly dont just go over there with a socket set and think youre gettin outta there in an hour or two. do some research and use anything you can to your advantage (i.e. buying as a parts truck, using anything the yard owner allowed you, etc)

·
Registered
317 Posts
You can get a new 6" lift in the box from ntwonline.com 400.00 bucks. Why would you want to kill your self in a JY to save 200 bucks. The brackets may not even be good. The trucks in the dirt and who knows what they did to it droping it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.