Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get in touch with them for the last 3 weeks regarding a problem on my claim. I call at 7:58 and get the "we are closed message". I immediately call right back, get the we are getting too many calls message, and get hung up on. I try back during the course of the day, get the same thing. The recent storm did not help much either, they use that as an excuse to hang up on you after making you listen to an even longer speech. Is there a different number to call, or can I go into the office and straighten things out? In the past, they would turn people away if you went in trying to straighten out money issues.

This is for the California system by the way.

·
penis
3,318 Posts
Sounds a lot like Illinois I did the short cut and went straight to the state capital on theres and got everything fixed. I would say go the same route. By pass the automated shit and talk to a real person. Or go to the local office and report it there.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Cali doesn't have online applications?
Yes they do, I did mine like that.

I also have been calling for 2-3 weeks and get the same thing, now it says some of the offices are closed do to the storm we had:banghead If you find another number to call can you please let me know?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have tried the online thing, I tried going in to the office and see somebody about it in person. Neither are of any help. When you don't get hung up on immediately, hit 1, then 4, then 0, as the voice prompts change. Also try calling the non-english lines, the operators are bi-lingual. They will be irritated you don't speak their language, but they wont hang up on you either. I found there is a number to call to get you in touch with the EDD advocate, 866-594-4177. The key word to use is financial hardship.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got thru!!!! I dialed the Vietnamese number, pushed 1, 4, 0, the phone rang. A person picked up, asked who I was, I got transfered 3 times, got asked the same questions, then got transferred to a manager!! Needless to say I am all straightened out again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts