Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

is there such a thing?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  whitehorse 
#1 ·
i want to raplace the captains chairs with a bench seat for my '94 bronco.
were they made in that year? does any one know where i could find one if there is such a thing.

#2 ·
I'm almost certain someone from these forums (if not multiple people) put an F-150 bench in the Bronco, you just have to drill for the mounting brackets.

Have you searched? As I said, I'm almost positive someone here has done it before.

#4 ·
-Spazmatic- said:
I'm almost certain someone from these forums (if not multiple people) put an F-150 bench in the Bronco, you just have to drill for the mounting brackets.

Have you searched? As I said, I'm almost positive someone here has done it before.
cool thanx for advice i didnt think of using an f-150 ,i'll keep poking around for someone that has actually done this
w.h.

#6 ·
awsome i've been trying to figure out how to fit three peopel in the front of this truck since it's soooo wide. steve thank you for that info. i would never have guessed that the holes where there. but you said the bolts will self tap? i've only heard of that in sheet metal screws. the seats aren't held in with only sheet metal are they? and does that mean that i have to use my old seat bolts? are there enough?

#8 ·
Steve83 said:
The floor is ready for a bench. Just pull the rubber plugs out of the holes & your bolts will self-tap. Put the plugs in the captain's chairs holes.

thanx steve , yeah i was unsure if this was at all a possibility without having to do modifications to either the bench or mounting. now will i be able to use a split bench or will it have to be a one piece deal?

#9 ·
MikE2 said:
I bolted the back seat from a crew cab F350 in mine. There actually the same as the front seat, just in a lot better condition.

Look for a seat from an extended cab truck, because it makes getting in the back a lot easier
does the back seat fold over more? and will the bench seat slide like the captains chairs do? thanx for the help
w.h.

#10 ·
i've got a 83 with seat out out of a 94 xl f150

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.