Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda wierd question. when I drive my truck in reverse to park, or manuever, my front suspension squats, and the front wheels have some serious negative camber (tires tilt in at the top). the truck has a 4" suspension lift with radius arm drop down brackets. is this normal? I honestly don't remember if it did this before the lift. I'm just curious as to wether this is normal for bronk's, or if i have a problem. thanks in advance....

Pete

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
its callled ttb
its normal on high mileage ones
mine does it some too

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
i think its just the springs sagging, or where it pivots.
someone willl chime in that knows more than me

·
Banned
5,463 Posts
Gack knows. I remeber him saying when he backs up, he pulls forward a few feet everytime because when you backup it causes the front spring to squat. Which causes the front springs sagging.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
It's due to the normal toe in of the tires when the alignment is done.With the tires toed in and backing up,the tires are pulled outward(normal)which causes the the front end to squat.This is made worse with wider tires,less air in the tires,worn inner bushings or loose inner brackets.

·
Registered
593 Posts
it happens to me too...so whats the best thing to do to stop this from happening? jus replace/fix those things (worn inner bushings or loose inner brackets) and see what happens?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts