Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,598 Posts
So how did you slip in?
with plenty of lube?:goodfinge

Scott is just jealous his Bronco doesn't look that cosmetically correct anymore:toothless

10K might be just a bit outside of reality.:shocked

·
Registered
117 Posts
Maybe it's a drug deal in disguise. Kind of like scalping sports event tickets is illegal, but if you sell a $500 pencil (with a ticket attached to it with a rubberband) outside the stadium it is legal.

What I prefer to believe is that ALL of us have been under estimating the value of our FSB's. :/

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Maybe it's a drug deal in disguise. Kind of like scalping sports event tickets is illegal, but if you sell a $500 pencil (with a ticket attached to it with a rubberband) outside the stadium it is legal.

What I prefer to believe is that ALL of us have been under estimating the value of our FSB's. :/
HAHAHAAA! Take the 300lbs of weed out of the tailgate and it's only worth $2500.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Looks clean but it's still just another $4500 Bronco

·
Chrome gets me home
2,902 Posts
HAHAHAAA! Take the 300lbs of weed out of the tailgate and it's only worth $2500.
hahahaha agreed... there is no way that is worth 10k....i seen rigs like that in TX for sale for like 7500 or 8k and i thought they were crazy

·
Registered
44 Posts
hahahaha agreed... there is no way that is worth 10k....i seen rigs like that in TX for sale for like 7500 or 8k and i thought they were crazy
agreed. i seen a good lookin 78 the other day for 12,500 i was like wow. and then i walked up close to it and it was a bondo buggy. if they get that for theirs my is defenitly goin on the market i think il start the bidding at 16500 sound good to yall?

·
4,598 Posts
What are you talkin' about? Mine is 100% cosmetically correct. It is what a Bronco should look like. :muscle071
ummm yeah...you can count the number of straight panels on one hand with 5 digits left over.

I'd say you have a 100% cosmetically correct "bitchen trail rig"....that used to be a Bronco.:thumbup

FWIW...I'd be more interested in paying 10K for your trail rig than that Bronco.

·
4,598 Posts
Tommorrow....

Take a bad check from my customer with one leg in Nigeria ? excuse me...Cheque?

:goodfinge
:toothless

1 - 20 of 20 Posts