Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

· Registered
4,750 Posts
Yes. I'm sure you are correct, and I took a look at that tutorial, but that engine appears slightly different than mine, so I'm sticking to exacts and precision.

Please tell me the page# you are referring to that shows my exact engine and setup/configuration.
What an utterly ridiculous reply. It's an oil change, it's not rocket science. It's the same basic concepts whether it's on a 5.0, a 5.8, or a lawnmower.

For that matter, there is a picture in that writeup of the bottom of a 5.8, it's a bit down the page, demonstrating that some drain plugs shoot straight down. That's the difference, some drain plugs go sideways, some go down. Woohoo. Oil capacity might be different, but that'll be in your manual, or easily handled by putting in 5 quarts and checking the dipstick, as listed in the writeup.

What is so hard to understand about this concept? There's absolutely NO reason to demand exact directions for your specific setup, as IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE! It's an oil change. That's it. Very simple. Same for every car in the world, except for filter location, drain plug location, and oil specification and capacity. Minor minor minor stuff.

· Registered
2,224 Posts
p54519,

You're probably right.

I see you are sporting an Eddie Bauer edition? Why is "Eddie Bauer" on a baby crib my wife just bought which actually broke? I'm not kidding.

Is this a quality name?

See it here:
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product....um=cpc&utm_campaign=EB05088BYT&sku=EB05088BYT
Eddie Bauer is just a trim level. Like XLT. Just means more interior goodies.

Dude, seriously. If I were you I would just go back to lurking. Read the site, don't worry about posting into it yet. I don't think you are ready to make posts yet.

And to think I'm still a "noob" on this forum...

· Roll Tide!
2,821 Posts
Eddie Bauer is just a trim level. Like XLT. Just means more interior goodies.

Dude, seriously. If I were you I would just go back to lurking. Read the site, don't worry about posting into it yet. I don't think you are ready to make posts yet.

And to think I'm still a "noob" on this forum...
i am merely just "lurking" on this thread and seriously mcfly, read a little more more in your chiltons and check out the tech writeups there are plenty of writeups in there that will help you out tremedously. no need to start a new thread about every question that pops into your head. good luck! :beer

· Lick my balls
12,958 Posts
Yes. I'm sure you are correct, and I took a look at that tutorial, but that engine appears slightly different than mine, so I'm sticking to exacts and precision.

Please tell me the page# you are referring to that shows my exact engine and setup/configuration.

Don't forget the micrometer, slide rule or scientific calculator (I prefer both so that I can prove my answers as I go, with the other device) You need to be sure the lazer is level, before you begin. You may want to contact Nasa before you begin to ensure that you have the back up and the knowledge needed to change your ****en oil. Don't forget to call Switzerland and talk to the watch manufacturers as well.:doh0715:

· Enjoy my
6,059 Posts

Don't forget the micrometer, slide rule or scientific calculator (I prefer both so that I can prove my answers as I go, with the other device) You need to be sure the lazer is level, before you begin. You may want to contact Nasa before you begin to ensure that you have the back up and the knowledge needed to change your ****en oil. Don't forget to call Switzerland and talk to the watch manufacturers as well.:doh0715:
:rofl:

· Registered
92 Posts
Sometimes I slip a pipe on the ratchet handle because I'm too lazy to put any muscle in removing the oil drain plug.

:histerica

Who else will admit to it? :goodfinge
Sometimes? Hell, that is standard procedure for me!:beer

As for the thread starter, it just dawned on me what his name is - McFly. Hello (knock on head) is anybody home?
I am starting to think his is just screwing with us.

· Zombie Hunter
13,819 Posts
Dude,

I don't think you understand. I am not criticizing those who are helping me. Only those who mock. And I agree with most everything you said, and I do understand your JAVA code, although I did not test it.
really? really?

what the f*ck kind of programmer are you?

I am glad you understand my Java code that isn't Java code.

Closing this.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.