according to my sources, an XLS adds these options to the base model Bronk/F -100/150
- black gloss paint treatment on grill, grill surround mouldings, headlight doors, front bumper, door handles and locks, front windshield, mirrors, tailgate handle.
- Argent styled steel wheels with black hub caps
- Black rear bumper
- "XLS" tape stripe
- Brushed alm. instrument panel applique
- Brushed alm. steering wheel trim
- Cloth seat trim
- Color keyed carpeting
- Color keyed vinal headliner
- Deluxe seat belts (color keyed)
says its a "sport" package and was not available on supercab models. also looks like it was available on all colors in either 2wd or 4wd.