Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hiya y’all! First Post!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

I’m looking for a tonneau for my ‘89, but would really like a top canvas roof like the one pictured here on FSB -just can’t find one& don’t know what this one is even specifically called or if handmade ☺👍!!!!!!!
Any help or ideas be much appreciated! Ty!

·
Registered
92 5.0 E4OD metallic root beer work in progress
348 Posts
Have you checked JBG or BestTop? My buddy had one made at a local boat upholstery shop for his Scout. All options are going to be pricey though. Seems like less and less manufacturers are offering them. I’ll follow your post for responses, as I’m curious myself, for down the road. Right now, I raw dog it in the summer, and keep a Dollar Tree tarp in a cooler with bungee cords behind the back seat 😁

·
Super Moderator
30,843 Posts
Yo JollyGirl,
Welcome to our Big Bronco DIY family!
As Skipole70 advised;
Automotive parking light Product Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

@ 1980 to 1996 Ford Bronco FastTrac Black Diamond Soft Top-Broncograveyard.com

Here is the 1989 Ford Bronco EVTM via member mrnewland1 and recovered by member schwim in Google Drive @

●See 1989 Bronco & Ford Truck Emission & Pre-Delivety Manuals @ 1989 Ford Service Manuals - Google Drive

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf found by member BroncMom

1989 Ford Bronco Dealer Brochure

1989 Bronco Lubricant Specifications by Ford via Gary

For any Bronco questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (50 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members).

See How to add your 89s Signature @ Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum by BigBlue 94

Forum FAQs includes for example, Hot to Use Search. How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts, How To Upload Images To Posts and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) includes such as, How do I fix my back window?

Please find time to participate and Vote in our Full-Size Bronco of the Month Contest and later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing.
Prizes are awarded to Winner!; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted; also, a years worth of premium FSB membership.
Al

·
Registered
86 BKO orig-5.0efi swap to 91 5.8efi w/AOD longtube w/2.5in to 3in hiflo cat 3in hp shorty flomaster
127 Posts
I believe
Hiya y’all! First Post! View attachment 196326
I’m looking for a tonneau for my ‘89, but would really like a top canvas roof like the one pictured here on FSB -just can’t find one& don’t know what this one is even specifically called or if handmade ☺👍!!!!!!!
Any help or ideas be much appreciated! Ty!
I believe that is a softopper soft top, with it rolled up on the sides.

Reactions: JollyGirl

·
Super Moderator
30,843 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts