Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot but here goes...

Need the roof from a 78/79 Bronco that is in good shape. Going to use it to patch up some giant, ugly sunroof holes from the PO. Need the entire roof down maybe an inch or so on the pillars.

Post or PM if you are willing to source, cut and send. I got some $$ to send your way...

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Damn, if you were close you could come and cut the one off of the one I am going to scrap. You could probably get a clean tub out by you for less than I could ship it to you.
Swamp

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, if you were close you could come and cut the one off of the one I am going to scrap. You could probably get a clean tub out by you for less than I could ship it to you.
Swamp
Yeah, I have no idea what shipping on something like this would cost... I barely missed a guy parting one here. Someone else came and got the roof from it.

Anyone know the differences in roofs for the Fseries pickups compared to the Broncos? There are 77, 78 and 79 F150s being parted farily close to my apt. I know the Bronco has the raised back portion of the roof to meet up with the fiberglass top. I dont know if the Fseries trucks have that, and even if they dont, the shop may not need it that far back. If the roof match just back to where that raise in the Bronco roof starts, that may be enough...

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have the same thing I have one I can cut but to send out that way would be a fortune. I'm not sure the best way to ship it it either if it was to happen.

If you are just patching the hole from the sunroof why do you need the whole top? depends on the sun roof I guess but they should just be able to put a panel in and weld it and a little body work and everything is back to normal.
From my experience you will not be able to use the top of the 150 for that because of the rise. trucks have a nice smooth taper down. but back to why do they need the whole roof?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts