Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about anyone else, but I was getting tired of getting spam in my email, form my ISP, when I shouldn't be the one having to deal with it. SO, I sent them a little email:

I had signed on for the spam pounder back in July, or so. Ever since then, I've been trying to figure out just how to work the filter properly. As far as I'm able to tell, I've followed the instructions you've emailed me, step by step. Sure, I get nearly all the emails with PMX: and some number of # signs, but I'm still getting spam.

Honestly, I don't care if having a bigger penis will get me the best mortgage rates and all the prescription drugs I could want, at the best prices. I don't need anymore help with bill consolidators promising me hot, young cute girls at low interest rates and that the "microsoft virus has been containted". Do you see where I'm going with this? Apparently, I'm computer dumb, just enough to not know how to keep this crap from being in my email Inbox. Personally, I don't think I should have to do this myself. I think Bendcable should be the ones taking care of it. Pick an email, any email, from any account, and I can almost guarantee that it's been sent to at least 50 other bendcable accounts.

This is the first internet account I've had, where I've been the one responsible for filtering out my spam, and I can't even do it right. Why cant bendcable take care of this, like they should in the first place? For as much as cable internet is costing me, and everyone else, why I/we have to deal with the spam at all?

Disgruntled, and a little ticked,

David Edwards
This probably won't accomplish anything, but I feel better, and that's all that matters right now

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Kids say the darndest things???? Well so do pissed off people. I think it's funny to read rants like that because it still makes a valid point. but at the same time I thought that was a riot! :thumbup Good job! :beer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts