Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend I had a bitch of a time installing the lift on my '78. Im, not sure the rear springs were ever out of the truck before, Between the impact, Torch and cheater bar we got em out. Anyway on with the pictures.

Stock height

Whole truck in the air

Had to torch my exhaust tips off. Will get run differently.

Me and my toys after a long ass day of work.

Now just needs body work, I have 38.5 x15x15 on the way for the beast.

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, and yeah I think it will look awesome, I am not going to re gear, I am just going to use the granny low first gear as first

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its a joke from chat :duh
It gets old getting called the rich kid all the time, Since I am not at all.

looks dope def diggn the front bumper too on a side note
Thanks, It was orignally for a 87-91 truck, Alot of cutting a welding and it doesnt look half bad with everything I need on it, It just needs a paint job.

damn fine job.
Thanks, Good to hear from you.

Moving up in the world...:thumbup
I seriously lol'd at this :histerica

Nice Work, That's an interesting jack extention you have. Should be nice on 38's.
Yea the jack is neat, Your talking about the one holding the front end of the truck right?

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts
Ya done good, kid. What's under the blue tarp?

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya done good, kid. What's under the blue tarp?
1942? I think, Not sure what kind of car, My truck is old enough I didnt need to go back another 40 years lol, I could find out and get more pictures of it though if your more interested then me.

·
Only the Bronco
975 Posts
I was just going to mention about the front bumper, as I have almost the exact same bumper on my 79, now where mine came from originally, I am not too sure but I do know that my bronco use to be an ex BC Hydro truck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts