Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to get out on the trail more this year. There has not been a large Bronco presence in the last few years. Is there anyone else who wants to get together on Saturdays or Sundays a few times this year. I am up for trails from a nice day trip to a tough overnight excursion like Blanca or Holy Cross.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I really want to get out on the trail more this year. There has not been a large Bronco presence in the last few years. Is there anyone else who wants to get together on Saturdays or Sundays a few times this year. I am up for trails from a nice day trip to a tough overnight excursion like Blanca or Holy Cross.
I'd be interested, even if I can't in my Bronco, I'll at least join you in my 4Runner ('16 Trail, 33's, Toytec 3" lift, rear locker, ATRAC, etc.)

I was supposed to join some friends on Sat at Red Elephant Hill, but wasn't able to go at the last minute.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
I'd be interested, even if I can't in my Bronco, I'll at least join you in my 4Runner ('16 Trail, 33's, Toytec 3" lift, rear locker, ATRAC, etc.)

I was supposed to join some friends on Sat at Red Elephant Hill, but wasn't able to go at the last minute.

I'd be happy to join you in my Barbie Jeep.........come on Steve!!! A guy asks to go out in Broncos and you offer a 4Runner!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
856 Posts
Hahaha. I know, I know. I still don't trust my brakes, even though I've redone the every component. I'd need to go hydro boost before I'm comfortable tackling the grades on I-70.

That said, wileec, we could stay north around us. I'm in Broomfield, you're in Erie.

Ive been shamed in to making this right, lol. Oh, and I don't have the roll cage yet, so I'll have to throw my hardtop back on for a little rigidity. Ugh, fine.....I won't be lazy guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me I would be interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts