Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Joe, Pres of the Clay County 4x4 Club. Rather then trying to remember all the stuff in my ride go here for a quick overview.

http://claycounty4x4.com/rigs_joe.htm

It's definately not a show truck and although it isn't a bronco it did have a lot in common with them........maybe not too much now though. Above all else it is a Ford!

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,252 Posts
Hey Joe, it's Jeremy. Were you ever able to find those drop brackets for the SAS stuff I bought from you?

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
DUDE, the air bag suspension is definitly sweet, nice nice ride, wish i could afford something like that. keep up the nice work, and glad to see ya found us

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
someday i want to fab up somethin with bags, my dad has always loved them for their dependability and adjustability in the 18 wheelers he manages, so they are bound to be good for other things. do you have any buildup pics of it? or a closeup of it now? thanks for the info

wes

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,864 Posts
Welcome to FBS Joe! Any FORDs are welcome, especially those who can appreciate our love of the FSB. :rockon
Blaze will be by later with the full WELCOME wagon speal. Enjoy our home.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
OMG! Its the truck with the air bags. *drooool* Shane showed me the pics he took at the Ocala trip. VERY Cooooool. :thumbup

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it seems that my bags are liked by all, thanks. The bags are far more usable than I thought they would be. I have lifted the front of a 6 cylinder jeep and held it for over an hour so he could change his broken axle, lifted and towed a toyota at Tellico, parked it in a garage ( with 44's on ), and it rides smooth on the highway when lowered down and actually handles better than the old coils! The only catch is that on the street you must have the sway bar hooked up or when you turn it'll wake you up real fast! Also they are so soft that when you take off with no sway bar the motor actually torques the thing over a bit.

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Welcome over here Joe. Here is the pic of the Jeep you picked up to fix 8-2-03

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Glad you finaly got around to makin' it over Joe. Look forward to seeing you at the end of Jan. Don't know how much you've used this kinda site, but here's some help just in case...
A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

Don't be a stranger brutha! :beer

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I'm with Babe, I saw those pics at our Meet and Greet last year. Shane had nothing but good things to say about you! That is an awesome rig! If we can put up with Dale (79F150) we can certainly tolerate you! Anyways, Shane said you were a lot of fun to wheel with, and you are a member of the Dixie chapter so it's all good!

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
all i want to see are where your bags are mounted to both the frame and the links, like the rest i am really jealous of you for havin that thing, and i like the heep repair job!

wes

1 - 20 of 34 Posts